- Sauvignon Castel del Monte DOC ‘Terre al Monte’
- Castel del Monte Rosso DOC ‘Rupicolo’
- Castel del Monte Nero di Troia Riserva DOCG ‘Puer Apuliae’
- Salice Salentino DOC
- Negroamaro Salento IGT
- Chardonnay Castel del Monte DOC ‘Preludio N.1′
- Castel del Monte DOCG Bombino Nero Rosato ‘Pungirosa’
- Primitivo Salento IGT
- Aglianico Castel del Monte DOC Riserva ‘Cappellaccio’
- Castel del Monte DOCG Riserva ‘Il Falcone’
- Castel del Monte DOC Nero di Troia ‘Violante’
The de Corato family roots go deep into the agriculture of Puglia. In the countryside of Andria, Sebastiano de Corato founded the Azienda Vinicola Rivera in the late 1940s, inspired by a vision of realising, and bringing to the world’s attention, the enormous viticultural potential of the Castel del Monte area. Widespread recognition quickly followed and since then Rivera, has become the benchmark of Puglia quality wine production and the force driving its rebirth, thanks also to innovations in both vineyards and winemaking introduced since the early 1980s by his son Carlo.
Today, with the involvement of the third generation of the family represented by Carlo’s sons Sebastiano and Marco, Rivera continues with pride and renewed commitment the production of wines that eloquently express the intense yet elegant character of this land and its native grape varieties.
The winery’s winemaking philosophy is rigorously applied to every step of the process: vineyard management, grape harvest, winemaking, maturation and bottling; the most up-to-date viticultural and oenological practices are married to the deepest respect for natural processes, with all activities focused on achieving environmental and economic sustainability and on continuous improvement in quality.
In early 2018, Rivera has introduced a complete packaging update for the entire portfolio.
Learn more at www.rivera.it