Moro di Rinaldini
The Moro Rinaldini farm was originally established in the late 1960s by the patriarch, Rinaldo Rinaldini, as a popular family restaurant. It is located at the foot of the Matilda hills, halfway between Reggio Emilia and Parma.
With their love for the land, and their knowledge of the “Methode Champenois” (champagne method) winemaking process, the Rinaldi family expanded, updated their facilities, and decided to save their ancient vines otherwise doomed to extinction.
Today the business is still family-owned and run by Paola Rinaldini, her husband Marco Melegari, and their son, Luke who cares for the vineyards. The cellar has been converted from an old farmhouse (ca. 1884) which stands in the middle of the vineyards.
Learn more at www.rinaldinivini.it