- Lambrusco dell’Emilia IGT Rosato (Frizzante Secco)
- Lambrusco Reggiano DOC (Vino Frizzante Secco)
- Lambrusco Emilia IGT ‘Vecchio Moro’ (Vino Frizzante)
- Lambrusco dell’Emilia IGT (Vino Frizzante Amabile)
- Pjcol Ross Lambrusco VSQ Brut Vino Spumante
- Rosso dell’Emilia IGT ‘Vigna del Picchio’
- Lambrusco Rosso dell’Emilia IGT ‘Moro del Moro’ (Passito)
Moro di Rinaldini
The Moro Rinaldini farm was originally established in the late 1960s by the patriarch, Rinaldo Rinaldini, as a popular family restaurant. It is located at the foot of the Matilda hills, halfway between Reggio Emilia and Parma.
With their love for the land, and their knowledge of the “Methode Champenois” (champagne method) winemaking process, the Rinaldi family expanded, updated their facilities, and decided to save their ancient vines otherwise doomed to extinction.
Today the business is still family-owned and run by Paola Rinaldini, her husband Marco Melegari, and their son, Luke who cares for the vineyards. The cellar has been converted from an old farmhouse (ca. 1884) which stands in the middle of the vineyards.
Learn more at www.rinaldinivini.it